Monday 17 March 2014

Welcome to Smarter Finances

Welcome to my Finance blog called Smarter Finances. I decided to create this blog because I have helped quite a few of my friends and family recently with their finances. Just lots of little tips and tricks I've learnt in the last 5+ years which has helped me out and I decided to share the love with them. So I thought why not share this information with the entire world.

Some of the articles I will write about may not be to everyones interest. I understand that. Also I don't claim to be a financial adviser so any advice or tips I share on my blog should be researched and if require you should seek professional advice from an independant financial adviser if you have any concerns.

I also run my own finance websites, one of my newer sites is http://www.paydayloansquickly.co.uk and aims to offer UK consumers get access to payday lenders instantly without having to apply and do the research into multiple companies. The idea behind this site is to simply help people who need cash quickly for short term financing where they may not have the cash or credit options elsewhere. I do not provide loans or hand out money and I do not charge fees for using my website. I simply help you and match you up with a suitable payday company that complies with UK standards. Only reputable lenders so it saves you time and hassle especially when you need access to money fast.

I have plans to setup more finance related websites as I want to help where ever I can in the finance and loans industry.

Please come by and comment if you have something to say or share. I always welcome feedback and comments on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment